Re: Filemaker on the Web

Subject: Re: Filemaker on the Web
From: Bruce A. Burdick, Jr. (bucky@interaccess.com)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 10:15:41 EST

FileMaker can, however, be used as your master database, and can function as
a web-hosted admin database, very well. It can exchange data with MySQL or
PostgreSQL. These two are _much_ better for web applications.

comp.databases.filemaker has some fairly good discussions on occasion. And
members of the Apache/MySQL/PHP list (AMP@dynapolis.com) seem to be
interested in this topic to a certain degree.

-B...