Re: pre4: can not run ./config.sub

Subject: Re: pre4: can not run ./config.sub
From: Thomas Schierle (ts@visual-s.de)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 19:27:03 EST

On 01-02-27 15:21 +0100, jeff <jeff@univrel.pr.uconn.edu> wrote:

>> filled with all kinds of nifty stuff :-)
>> in fact, there is no /usr/share/libtools directory ...
>
> I'll update the list of packages in the README if they aren't there
> already.

maybe I did just overlook a snippet of readme -- IMO the problem
might be information on installing netatalk is cluttered over
several files spread all around over the distribution.

joining all that info into one single file some day might be a
good idea -- at least speaking from a mac user perspective, I have
no idea about practices the *NIX community is used to.

Thanks,
-Thomas

--
Thomas Schierle, Munich, Germany

PGP key [DSS/DH] 0xA23CDA1D available at various public key servers