Re: Helping Out

Subject: Re: Helping Out
From: Daniel E. Lautenschleger (dan@www.molbio.wisc.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 09:43:24 EST

I think many folks would like to see dropkludge, a DID database, and the
feature that allows files created in netatalk volumes to have the same
ownership and permissions as the parent (correct)?

Maybe a "hit list" of items that need fixing by v1.5 release?

If someone can (with detail) spell out the items that need fixing so we
all understand each problem, folks can begin working on these items.

Can we make a list on the site for developers to see what needs fixing and
what's fixed as time progresses?

-Dan