Is Netatalk causing these kernel errors?

Subject: Is Netatalk causing these kernel errors?
From: Basil Hussain (basil.hussain@specialreserve.net)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 07:07:26 EST

Hi all,

Upon rebooting a new server I'm testing, I noticed some strange
error/warning messages from the kernel when Netatalk started up. The error
was:

kmem_grow: Called nonatomically from int - size-32

This was repeated 3 times in succession. Is anything wrong here? Everything
seems to work fine, as Netatalk started up okay and I'm able to connect fine
to all shares. Restarting Netatalk subsequently didn't yield the same
errors.

I'm running netatalk-1.4.99-0.20001108mdk (from Sourceforge RPM). The server
is running RedHat 6.2, but I have just retrofitted the newer kernel
distributed with RedHat 7 (2.2.16-22) - could this be what's playing up? It
seems to be okay otherwise... (In case you're wondering, I'm playing with
the CIPE VPN system, who's kernel module is only available with RH7.)

Anyway, firstly, can anyone tell me if this actually could have been caused
by Netatalk, or is it just a coincidence? Secondly, if to-do with Netatalk,
is it anything to worry about?

Regards,

Basil Hussain (basil.hussain@specialreserve.net)