RE: Hidden Files Not Being Copied

Subject: RE: Hidden Files Not Being Copied
From: Jason Quigley (jasonq@usa.net)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 08:38:06 EST

I think that one thing has been proven by this thread: the documentation is inadequate.
I know that the config files and source have some documentation in them but it's a long way to go to try and get things running smoothly. I'd offer to do the docs myself, but I'm already working 28 hours a day!

Cheers,
Jason.