Re: Hidden Files Not Being Copied

Subject: Re: Hidden Files Not Being Copied
From: Bill Moran (wmoran@mail.iowna.com)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 17:02:49 EST

Well, it seems to me after much discussoin, that the basic config that
we wanted already exists. In the long run, there may be ways to refine
it, but I'm pretty sure that the options are manageable as they
currently stand (my opinion anyway)
(As a side note, I feel really stupid discussing this as I was: once the
config options were pointed out to me I remembered reading about them
...)

I still want to know why there are directories that can't be deleted:
and I still suspect it has something to do with the .Apple* files. Has
anyone else witnessed this behaviour? Is it something to do with FreeBSD
only?

-Bill