ASIP issues...

Subject: ASIP issues...
From: Keith Baker (keith@trenza.com)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 10:58:03 EST

For those of you with appleshareIP issues...
Soem people have been reporting that ASIP is not working but vanila DDP is
working. I haven't tried it myself (I am having these problems) but I think
I have a fix... I thought I would be snazzy and compile in every option
under the
sun... --with-ssl-dir --with-pam --with-everything-else-on-this-earth... I
compiled in TCP Wrappers and my default policy is ALL : DENY... DOH! I
should be able to allow ASIP through and all should be happy (I hope)