Re: Netatalk and NFS

Subject: Re: Netatalk and NFS
From: Matthew Keller (kellermg@potsdam.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 14:19:33 EST

Tim Carlson wrote:
> People keep saying this yet I have never heard of a real life example.

        What's your IP network address? ;)

> I will use more network traffic in sending this one email than NTP will
> use all day :-)

        Depends on your network.

--

Matthew Keller WebMaster, Interim Network Manager & Host Systems Analyst Computing & Technology Services Information Services Division State University of New York at Potsdam Website: http://mattwork.potsdam.edu/ PGP: http://mattwork.potsdam.edu/crypto/